Background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

President's Day

Wyatt and I decided to visit Miranda and Justin for President's Day weekend.  Then Mara and Roger and Abby, Morgan, Garrett, Grant and Hallie all decided to come as well.  It turned out to be one of the best weekends/trips I've ever had!!!  We did everything.  We went to the park, shopped, went to the temple, went to the Water show on the strip, went to a movie, hung out and played games and of course ate lots of amazing food- made by Miranda. It was definitely my kind of trip. It was so hard to go home!!!  I just wanted to stay forever.  It was like memorial day all over again.  You want to cry when you're getting in the car to go home.  I think we might have to make it a tradition:)














1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had such a fun trip!! That would be fun to make that into a tradition : ) Josh looks so cute walking!

    ReplyDelete