Background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Little Valentine

The week and a half leading up to Valentine's Day, Josh was sick.  Fever of 101 on and off.  Then I got sick on Sunday...  So we went in for his one year wellness check on Monday Feb. 13th.  Josh has two ear infections and I have strep.  Then Wyatt gets it...  This is bound to be interesting...  So I get the shot.  Josh gets the bubble gum medicine and Wyatt get's the pill.  All the same stuff. haha.  So I'm thinking we should postpone Valentine's Day until we're all feeling better.  TaDa!!!  Our medicine- boy do I love medicine kicks in and does wonderful things.  So instead of getting our babysitter's kids sick, we spent  our Valentine's Day yet again with our little Valentine.  It's becoming a tradition.  Wyatt as usual the wonderful husband- bought me these beautiful flowers:)  I LOVE flowers!!!  We got a HEART pizza from papa murphy's and the best part of all...  I got to watch the movie I rented a week ago for this very important date...  Leap Year.  Such a cute movie.  Needless to say. We had a great night:)  Thank goodness for modern medicine





li

No comments:

Post a Comment