Background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOVE



1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Since July 12th? 2008.  Almost exactly 3 1/2 yrs:)

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
At our apartment complex.lol. His roommates set us up.  Thank you Alex and Morgan!!!
3. If married, how long have you been married?
Since Aug 22nd 2009.  2 1/2 years.
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?
We were married in the Sacramento, CA Temple.  Big for an LDS sealing,  Big reception in my backyard- but relaxed and oh so so much fun!!!

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?
Lame, but no.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
 He's a great communicator and makes me communicate:), He is always very aware of my feelings, He always tells me how much he loves me and shows it!!!
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
Wow.  Mine was def.  not ideal.  I cried the whole night leading up to it and then I thought he was joking.  Needless to say I was just glad he did propose.lol.  I think I'd like a dinner, flowers and then propose somewhere pretty like a waterfall or something right before the sun goes down.  You have to be able to see the ring.haha.
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Neither.  Flowers and maybe chocolates.  Not a big date planner.  He's a last minute kind of guy- but he ALWAYS gets it done and never forgets.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
  I was both, but now that we have a baby probably sunset dinner on the beach.  That means that the baby is at home and we aren't.lol.  I'm love dates with no baby:)
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Go to Africa/ travel in general.  We never travel, but someday we would love to travel travel travel.
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. 
We haven't decided!!!  I love to stay at home because of the crowds, but with a baby...  We'll see...
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Flowers ALWAYS  I love flowers and maybe a card. 
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. 
Read the book his needs her needs and follow it!!!  Go on lots and lots of Dates!!!
14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I totally agree that dates are the key to a good marriage!

    (also, you're off by one year, dear. August 2012 will mark 3 years of marriage for you, not 4!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! I love dates:) I am off on the marriage- I put three 1/2 yrs. oops!!! I'm glad you caught that!!! But the 4 is how long we've been together. We started dating in July of 2008:) So it's more like 3 1/2 yrs:) It feels like longer.lol. Thanks for catching that!!! It's cute huh? I got it from a friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this made me miss you guys a lot. Seriously! Wyatt and Gustavo are very similar in terms of date planning (like, they don't plan until the very last minute, but it always happens anyway). We might be going down to Utah for General Conference because my father in law is speaking (hush hush), and I wanna make sure we see you guys if we do!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! I could TOTALLY see that!!!lol. Guys...lol. Oh I would love love love love to see you guys!!!! I miss you guys so much!!! That would be so so so wonderful!!! Please let us know!!!:)

      Delete