Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Issues Lately

Josh started walking a couple weeks ago, but I've been having issues. It seems I'd met my maximum blogging limit. I had to erase some old entries but now vimeo isn't working for me. Issues issues.


One of Josh's new favorite things is to walk around the house with bread
I have now decided that when Josh is still tired but won't go to sleep or stop whining- he can watch a movie- for sanity's sake- this is how he likes to watch it.  In his chair with his lion, blanket and most importantly the remote.

4 comments:

  1. So are the movie times in the afternoon? Lynlee has been the same way, and I think I have finally given into the fact that she is no longer taking afternoon naps. Hard days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually depends on the day. I've heard though that when they're reaching milestones they don't sleep as well. Josh was so excited about walking for a long time that he really struggled with his naps. I just kept trying and he got over it just recently. It's so hard when they miss their naps!!! I also tried pack n' play time like the book baby wise suggests. Such a great idea. It was a rough go for a little while but he loves it now and is actually happier. The movie thing totally works though when they're tired and crabby but it's not time to sleep:) I hope she sleeps soon!!!

      Delete
  2. What is it with kids and remotes? That's a great picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know!!! Remotes, boxes, pots and pans.lol.

      Delete