Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Two Teeth, Boise

Wyatt and I had a great Labor Day weekend in Boise with my brother in law's family.  Despite all the fun things we did, this is the only picture we got...Lame I know.  The boys went Hunting, race car driving, Golfing; the girls went shopping and we all watched a lot of football, played some frisbee golf and my favorite 4 wheeling.  Josh loved it!!!



So Josh has officially had two teeth for about 2 weeks now.  No official pictures yet.  The last two days he has decided that he wants to eat the same food as us.  He's officially growing out of baby food.lol.  He's so cute.  He even ate a bunch of refried beans yesterday to prove it.haha.  They grow up so fast!!!

Josh and I have so much fun at home every day.  We go for a walk to this beautiful park near our house every morning and swing on the swing, and play all day.  I was sitting on the couch yesterday watching him from behind as he played with his little toys.  I'm not ready for him to grow up!!!  I just want him to stay little forever.  My little buddy.  I love him SO MUCH!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment