Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Pictures

A really cute friend of mine offered to take our family pictures earlier this week. You can't turn an offer like that down!!! Unfortunately we miss timed the sunset, but she still got some great shots despite the lack of sunlight. She was so much fun to work with and does such a great job! Shelley thank you!!! thank you!!!
P.S. I'm pretty sure that my son is the cutest little boy in the whole world!!! He gets it from his daddy:)













3 comments:

  1. Those are great! Josh really reminds me of my kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! Josh seriously is the cutest little boy on earth! Lets arrange a future marriage between him a Zo ok? Haha. Love all your family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Thanks! Sounds good to me!!! Zoee's adorable too!!! I can't believe how much she's grown!!! We need to see her soon:)

    ReplyDelete