Background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Joshua Update

See my balding baby?  I just about died when his beautiful hair started to fall out.  At the very end it looked BAD so I decided to get over it and shave it.  I cried and cried and cried.  It probably looks better but I have no pictures because I can't stand to look at it.  He lives in hats now...  Hopefully it grows back-evenly and soon.









Our little boy is growing so fast!!!  I can't believe how quickly they grow at this age.  He is such a good baby.  He was the PERFECT baby for the first two weeks of his life- except for nursing.  I'm sure I will come to love nursing but I can definitely see why people don't do it.  He has his moments- now that he's awake more- but overall he's a very good baby as long as I don't eat chocolate.lol.  He's so cute and very alert.  I love it!!!  I feel like he knows who I am and he makes funny facial expressions in reaction to what I'm doing.  He is so wonderful.  Wyatt is the best dad in the whole world!!!  He is so cute with Josh and just loves him so much!!!  I love being a mom!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's unfair that he lost his beautiful hair! I was one of the lucky few and Jack's hair keeps growing and growing. It's kind of out of control right now but I can't bring myself to cut it. :( My mom says I'll probably be one of those mommas who's little boy has long hair because I won't be able to cut it! Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is still adorable without hair!! Haha, its pretty funny that you shaved it though..only a mother would do that. I just cant believe how long of a baby he is. He definitley looks like you in these pics, so so cute!! I hope our little girl sleeps as good as Josh...crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete