Background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Baby Happy Momma

My little bald baby right after I shaved his head




We couldn't find the fingernail clippers.  Poor little guy.

First day of church- Stake Conference



He loves to do this!!!



So I just got Josh on a schedule and it's wonderful!!!!  So great!!!  It's actually easier than not being on a schedule- as weird as that sounds.  This great lady in my ward back home gave me the book Baby Wise.  It's an amazing book and every new mother should read it!!!  I started following it and it's the best thing I've ever done!!!  I kind of followed it at the beginning (I skimmed the book before he was born) so it was a pretty easy transition.  Josh was the perfect baby- besides nursing- the first two weeks, then he was pretty hard and cried quite often- then I started this routine and he is the happiest baby ever!!!  I love it!!!  Everyone loves a happy baby right?

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he's changed!! I'm so glad you put some pictures up! There are so many pictures where I see features of both of you and even some of his cousins:) He's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I can't wait to see you at church and meet this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book! I'm so glad to hear he's such a good baby.
    I almost forgot, can you run the Birth Book over to Alie's so she can bring it up to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!! Love his little bald head : )

    ReplyDelete