Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zoee's visit, The Cold and the Park

Josh is the nicest little boy in the whole world.  He has been so good !!!  He's happy and pleasant to be around and no longer cries when he wakes up!!!  He just babbles to himself in his crib. Yipee!!!   He for the last few months has gotten easier and easier with a few setbacks- teething- he has 6 teeth now.  Yikes!  But overall is the perfect little boy- even more perfect the last few days- as mommy, daddy and little Josh have been sick.  I think he knows it and has been on his best behavior.  Being sick is no fun but seems to come with the change of the seasons.  Loading up on the vitamins seems to have helped.  Fall That we- Josh and I -not wyatt -love so much.  The beautiful leaves, the cute clothes.  Cute decorations, fun holidays, fun food.  Oh I love fall!!!
As a side note-  I may be wrong, but as the family tradition continues it looks like I will be having 2 girls next.  Poor Josh- no I'm not pregnant with twin girls- however- Miranda my sister in law just found out she is having a girl- so now it goes
Sibling#1 Boy, girl, girl
Sibling#2 Girl, boy, boy
Sibling #3 Boy, girl, girl
Sibling#4  Girl, boy,
Us      #5  Boy,

Tell me that is not the weirdest thing you've ever heard/seen.lol.  I can't wait to see if it continues :)  It would be quite comical- although I am secretly hoping for another little boy someday- I think a little girl will eventually be heading our way next.

Our friends Zoee and Mindee came to visit us last week:)  It was so much fun!!!


Look how beautiful she is!!!


Josh likes to go to the park- this is his tired, sick, happy face

this is his poor sick face...






Swinging at the park made him feel so much better!!!  We love the park!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment